Huntingdon Primary School is a part of the Huntingdon Special School District.
- Pre-K through 3rd Grade
- Title 1 School
- 100% of Teachers and Para-Professionals at HPS are Highly Qualified.
For further information, feel free to contact us through the main office.
- Children should receive a quality education that leads to responsible citizenship.
- Children are valued individuals with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Children are entitled to expectations of a year of academic and social growth for a year of school attendance based on children's abilities and experiences.
- Children will develop a foundation of values, self-discipline, and responsibility.
- Children will be provided opportunities through technology and other resources to prepare them to think, reason, and solve problems in a changing world.
- Children's success is the shared responsibility of teachers, administrators, parents, community and the students themselves.
- Children learn best in a safe, clean, and healthy environment.